You can use an ID card as a discount card. Both the ID card and the discount card can be in use as a discount card at the same time. It is possible to choose which card to use.
With the discount card a percentage of the purchase sum will be added to the card depending on the cost of the cart. The corresponding percentage of the purchase sum will be added to the discount card account as a bonus i.e. 1 bonus is worth 1 euro which means the accumulated percentages as bonuses have monetary value.
– purchases starting from 2 to 14.99 euros will accumulate 1% of the purchase sum
– purchases starting from 15 to 24.99 euros will accumulate 1,5% of the purchase sum
– purchases starting from 25 euros will accumulate 2% of the purchase sum
– when using the discount card the accumulated bonus sum will be displayed on the receipt. The bonus will only be added on the discount card if the owner of the card buys at least 2 euros worth of products.
The bonus is calculated on the basis of the final purchase price minus all products* to which the collecting system and payable by bonus part do not extend.
*The discount card bonus is not accumulated from the following products: tobacco products, alcohol, phone cards, lottery tickets, tare, bus tickets, gift cards.
You do not accumulate extra bonus when paying for a purchase with the bonus i.e. if the client uses the accumulated bonus to pay for the purchase then the new bonus will take into account the amount of the purchase sum the client pays using cash or credit card.
The bonus can be used as a payment instrument so long as it is on the discount card account as bonus balance but not more than 90% of the future purchase price.
E.g. If the accumulated bonus balance is 10 euros and the cost of the purchase is also 10 euros then you can pay 9 euros from the balance but have to pay 1 euro by cash or credit card.
The bonuses accumulated to the client’s account will start being valid the day after the purchase.
The bonus is accumulated for six months and it can be used for six + one months. Accumulation periods and validities are fixed by the calendar year and there are two of them:
- January, February, March, April, May and June’s purchases will accumulate bonus until the 30th of June and can be used to make purchases until the 31st of July;
- July, August, September, October, November and December’s purchases will accumulate bonus until the 31st of December and can be used to make purchases until the 31st of January.
Upon expiration the bonus balance will be annulled and will not be refunded.
The excerpt of the history of BONUSES (accumulations and uses) can be obtained by any client from the stores’ checkouts.
The discount card application forms are available in the alcohol counters of the Grossi Toidukaubad stores and online at www.ogelektra.ee.
The Grossi Toidukaubad discount card can be acquired from all the alcohol counters of the Grossi Toidukaubad stores. To acquire the card one must be at least 16 years old.
Application form on the homepage:
- Print out the application form.
- After printing it out, filling and signing it, take the form to a Grossi Toidukaubad store and submit it at the alcohol counter.
- The cost of the discount card is 1€. The application form can also be filled out in all Grossi Toidukaubad stores.
Filling the application form in the store:
- The discount card application form will be distributed from the alcohol counter of a Grossi Toidukaubad store.
- The applicant fills in the form.
- The applicant returns the form to the cashier and the cashier activates the card.
- The applicant pays 1€ for the discount card. After submitting the application form at an alcohol counter of a Grossi Toidukaubad store the Grossi Toidukaubad discount card will be issued and/or the ID card will be activated as a discount card. The Grossi Toidukaubad discount card will be valid right after activation. THE DISCOUNT CARD WILL ONLY BE ACTIVATED IF ALL THE MANDATORY FIELDS ARE FILLED AND THE FORM IS SIGNED.
- The discount card functions in all OG Elektra AS stores.
- The cost of the discount card is 1 EURO (OG Elektra AS reserves the right to unilaterally change the cost of the discount card by announcing it in the Grossi Toidukaubad stores or on the homepage www.ogelektra.ee). Using the ID card as a discount card is free.
- The discount card must be presented to the cashier before paying for the purchase.
- The discount card will expire if it is lost or ruined and an amount fixed by the price list of the cost of the card will have to be payed to replace a lost, stolen or ruined card.
- In case of losing the discount card or to get additional information or to file a complaint call +372 327 7222 (weekdays from 8AM to 5PM) or write to email@example.com.
The discount card is personal and is not allowed to be passed on to third parties. The discount card can only be used by the owner of the card. The cashier has a right to verification by asking for an identification document.
One person can only own one discount card and one ID discount card.
A person has to be at least 16 years old to apply for a discount card.
The discount card will only be issued to a physical person, the discount card will not be issued to a juridical person.
Keep the discount card safe from mechanical damage and avoid damaging the surface. Avoid activities that could damage the card.
Protect the card from direct sunlight and other external influences (temperature effects, ultraviolet light and so on).
It is advised to hold the card separate from keys, lighters and the like. If needed, clean the card with a soft cloth. Do not use solvent or acid-containing cleaners on the card.
When processing personal data OG Elektra AS is bound to act in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and comply with confidentiality requirements.
OG Elektra AS reserves the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of the discount card program by announcing it on the homepage www.ogelektra.ee.
Lost, stolen or ruined cards will not be replaced. If the card is lost, stolen or ruined an amount fixed by the price list of the cost of the card will have to be payed to replace the card.
In case of losing the discount card or to get additional information or to file a complaint call +372 327 7222 (weekdays from 8AM to 5PM) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When paying for goods or services please present the discount card or ID card that is used as a discount card.
The discount card is personal and is meant to be used only by the owner of the discount card according to the discount card application.